Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Kids' Last Day of School

Well, folks, here I am again, about to embark on yet another summer vacation.  These are really weighing me down.  In some ways, I wish I could sleep through them.  Don't get me wrong, I love my kids so very much!!  But, it gets difficult trying to entertain my four children for three months straight.  Especially considering how much they argue with each other when they are in school, let alone how much they will argue when they are home with each other in a cramped little house every day for three months.  Thank goodness for Penny!  She has been diligently putting together all kinds of fun activities for all of us to do together this summer, most of which won't cost too much.  Usually, I am having to figure every little activity out on my own, but this summer is going to be different.  It will be so much nicer!  Anyway, now we will see how the summer goes.  Wish me luck!!

No comments: