Monday, June 11, 2012

My Big Baby

It's kind of hard for me to believe, but my baby girl is going to be five years old tomorrow.  She has been counting down the days for quite a while now.  It seems like it wasn't that long ago that she was born.  Here, let me show you what a beautiful girl I brought into the world back in June of 2007:
See what I mean?  Beautiful!!  Tomorrow my very last child is going to be old enough to go to kindergarten (which she is also counting down to) and she is going to be able to hold up an entire hand to show people her age.  It's kind of crazy to me that I won't have any more babies like this in my house.  Even grandchildren won't live with me.  In some ways, it is a little sad, but in other ways it is very exciting to see what kind of fun things lie ahead for us.  I sure am grateful to have had four beautiful children.  I couldn't have asked for better ones and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father entrusted me with these beautiful spirits.  He must see something in me that I don't.  There's not much more I can say about Claire except that she is so much fun.  It's much better to show my beautiful girl in pictures.  So, here I go:


About a month old

Family Pictures, November of 2007


Lagoon 2008, about a year old

I always found Claire in funny little outfits.  She was about 2 here.

SO CUTE!!  I love this picture of Claire.  She was about 2 1/2 here.

About 3 1/2.  Again, so cute, always ready to give a big smile for the camera


She looks SO MUCH like Audrey when she was that age.  Crazy how much my kids look alike.


This is Easter of 2012.  See how grown up she is looking?  Hard to believe she is almost 5!

Oh, sorry, that's not Claire.  Heh heh.  I just couldn't resist, Slllllllamantha!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE CLAIRE BEAR!!!!




2 comments:

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Sweet Claire-bear!! We are all so glad you were born. And thanks for the laugh on the Sam picture. He-he-he!!

Lemonhead said...

Reeeeeeeeeal funny. CLAIRE BEAR, I hope five is a good year for you! I love you so much!!
-Aunt Sam