Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Update

Hello all,
I don't want you to think I have forgotten about my blog. I haven't. I have just been very busy with school which started for me last Wednesday, and for the kids, last Monday. It has been nice to have a quiet house most of the day, except for the occasional outburst of arguing from Emma and Claire. They will start preschool on the 7th, so I am very much looking forward to that.

I am doing well on my contract journey with my friend. We have both done well these past two and a half weeks, neither of us faltering. I guess we care about each other more than we thought. Either that, or neither of us wants to be the dope who messes up first! Either way, I have lost six pounds so far in the last two weeks and on Saturday will be my weekly moment of truth to find out if I have lost any more. More importantly, I FEEL better and I feel like food doesn't control every thought I have during the day. That could also be owing to the fact that I am a lot more busy and boredom has a way of making me head for the cupboard. I hope you are all doing well. Saturday will hopefully be a record day for me, finally putting me under 200 for the first time in 12 years. At one point I was barely under 200 a few months ago, but I don't count that, since the next day I was back up above it and by three weeks later I was at 208. Yeah, that was when I decided I really needed to do something. I just didn't get my idea for the contract until way later. Anyway, I will post when I reach that amazing milestone. In the meantime, I gotta get back to my Spanish and Business Philosophy! Wish me luck! =)

1 comment:

Carina said...

I am hoping for good things for you on Saturday too. But I hate it when you feel bad, so please remember this quote. Some wise person I know said it.

"More importantly, I FEEL better and I feel like food doesn't control every thought I have during the day."

I sure love ya!